Happy New Week!
Let’s have a divine look to the days we have ahead!
This is a special week as we also celebrate the Full Moon and we step into a new month, too!
March is almost here and with it the change of the season.
Along this perpetually evolving journey we need to remember a few important things, in order to keep going and to embody our full potential! Cards come to reveal to us interesting hints:
• Changeability is a pillar of life, when we are open to this we allow energy to flow and we experience more ease, happiness, relaxation, fulfilment of our desires …and so much more!
• Faith is a gamechanger! That “somenthing more” that has the power to encourage us along the path. After all we proceed without a manual …instead we have the compass of our bare soul;
• Miracles are everywhere and we are part of the miraculous plane of existence: WE ARE MIRACLES!
Well, yes! Cards this time are particularly spiritual and mystical in their message.
They are both Black, in my deck “The Magick Path” it means that they refer to our Inner Magick: our ability to bring into the physical dimension what dwells in our hearts in the ethereal form of desires.
Of course as we manifest we need some motivation along the process to feel we are on the right path and to feel supported …to know that we have someone who is having our back!
Play the video here below now, to enjoy the full reading!
Here are the links of the announcements I started the video with:
- Doors are open to step into the Wheel of Magick, we start in some days just before the next New Moon! Sign up today!
- Love Passion Oracle Reading is a new reading for you to dive deep into your love situation and emerge with hints and practical moves to create it the way you want. Book Your reading now!
I am so excited to start working with You!!
Need a 1-0-1 reading on a matter of your choice?
Did you know that you can enjoy a live session with me or opt for the audio version of it when you have a very busy schedule and are unable to attend live?
CLICK HERE NOW to reserve your spot.
Have a faith~full week!